If you smell gas, think you
have a gas leak, or are worried that fumes containing carbon mono oxide are escaping from a gas appliance, please call the free Gas Emergency Services emergency line immediately.
Should you suffer a loss of power first you should check your tripswitch or fuses to make sure you do not have a fault with your wiring or an appliance. If after checking
these you still have no power call the emergency line.
If you think you have a leak on your supply pipe, please call. They will arrange
for a technicians to visit. They will confirm whether you have a leak and advise on the next steps. Your supply pipe runs from the edge of the public highway and ends at your inside stop valve.